02 September 2008

What's on for autumn

So if I list the projects, my twisted thinking goes, I'll be more apt to stay rapt and see them wrapped. Here, then, is what's on for autumn:

1. The Hallowe'en card. I'm now finalizing the choice of images. This one must have all the Photoshop and InDesign work done in time to have it printed and mailed by 12 October.

2. Elle and I are going to spend about a week's worth of evenings finishing up the redesign of her Yardbirds site. The URL will change to one I reserved for her a year ago: yardbirdsphotos.com

3. The podcast. Details withheld for now, but the code phrase is "Thrifty Listening".

4. Hiring my assistant. We've winnowed the resumes from 147 down to 50, then to 14. I need to get it down to the 5 we'll interview.

5. Finishing the garage studio.

6. And as always, there are plenty of things to read - mostly software and coding stuff this time: The iLife suite, the Adobe CS3 suite, Dreamweaver, SQL/PHP, the CSS Missing Manual, and the one I'm most excited about now: Logic Studio.

on the hi-fi: The Finders, The Razzles
on the reading table: See #6.

No comments: