17 October 2008

Put the book down and look at the camera

Looking for "Mod" memorabilia of me and my old bandmates led me to these historical artifacts depicting the formative years of Weird's Last Stand. Travel back with me now, back to those golden days of yesteryear:

Me at eight years old, with my first guitar.

At 11 - Yuletide greetings from me and Santa Dog. It was about this time I started my first job working for my father in house renovation. You've never seen a more frail kid try to swing a hammer with his little stick arms in your life.


At 14, the boy with the most cake. I had yet to discover the evils of sugar. I'm still a few months away from giving it up to "The Piccolo Seductress" (see entry).


At 20 I was a member of a band called The Tickets (a great band name suggested by our drummer Tracye - it was, in fact, the only good name we ever had).


At 24. I think the person on the other end of the phone was The When Girl, so named because she always wanted to know when we were getting married.

1 comment:

cathead9 said...

you're my cute-ess......